CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Look Mom~No training wheels...




Since we have moved to Oxford, Vaiden has been playing like crazy with the other kids in the neighborhood. Vaiden is only 3 years old, but he acts and is as big as a 5 or 6 year old. Well, his best little buddy here in Oxford, got his training wheels off of his bike last week. Vaiden has begged Michael to take his off too, but we just didn't think it would be a good idea. Well, he finally convinced us today to give him a try at it. Needless to say from looking at these pictures, he can now ride his bike without training wheels!! It is so fun to see him so proud, but yet so sad to see him get so big!!

3 comments:

Elder Family said...

I can not believe he is riding his bike with no training wheels!! Sounds like you have settled into a wonderful neighborhood too! Hope to see you in August when I come home! Love ya!!

The Petro Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I didn't know y'all moved, but I am glad everyone is enjoying it. I know your parents are hating it though.

The Hutto Family said...

Hey Ellis Family! So glad you are blogging now! I am so impressed with Vaiden riding a bike like a 6 year old! Whitten is too cute! I can't wait to meet him. Your children are more & more precious every day. I am glad you guys are doing well in Oxford. I hope to see you this fall in the Grove.