CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Michael and I took the boys outside on Sunday to carve pumpkins. Vaiden was really excited about doing this little project!! That excitment lasted just a couple of minutes and Michael and I were left to do it all. Vaiden chose an "easy" carving sketch from a carving book. It was a spider web with a spider at the bottom. It looked easy enough, but once we got started, it ended up taking forever!! The boys did enjoy making faces on their pumpkins with stickers...so I guess I should invest in those again for next year!! Overall, it was a lot of fun and since the weather was so nice, it made the day that much more fun!!





2 comments:

Amy said...

Some of my friends found at Target and Freds plastic face pieces like Mr. Potatoe Head that you stick into the pumpkins. I'll invest in those next year...or maybe next week 1/2 off!

Anonymous said...

Yall so need to teach me how to carve pumpkins! Those look fantastic, especially the spider one! WOW! The stickers are super cute too. It looks like yall had a lot of fun. Great pics!