CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Scrappin' Weekend

I love to scrapbook and it is a little ridiculous how obsessed I am with it all. Last year I heard about a "crop weekend" in our area...yep 3 days of scrapbooking. So my friend, Angela, and I signed up!!!! We had the best time. So this year, we signed up again...I think it'll be an annual thing, now!! We had an awesome time and met some awesome ladies!! We learned so many new things about scrapbooking and about other crops in the state. Here are some pics from the crop...
( me at my messy but productive table)
(My sweet husband sent me Valentine's Day Flowers to the crop)
(Angela and I at the end of the crop...we were exhausted!!)

(our new scrappin' buddies...Shanna, Angela, Renee, and I)

0 comments: