CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Visiting the Coast

After my grandparents (Sittie and Giddie) lost their house during Hurricane Katrina, they lived in Jackson for a few years. They then decided to rebuild. They have been back for about a year and a half now. I love their house...I have so many memories in that house. Even though things have changed, I still catch myself walking around furniture that is no longer there. It is really kinda funny. My grandparents are so happy to be home and we are happy to visit whenever we get the chance. We also got to visit with my aunt, uncle, and their boys on the visit. We had a great time and look forward to another coast trip in the summer!!
(the view from their front porch...beautiful)

(cousins: Vaiden, Bobby, Whitten, and Abe)

0 comments: