CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

We spent Easter Weekend with my parents this year. It was alot of fun...the weather was great, so we got to play, nap, and eat outside:) The boys had a blast coloring eggs and their baskets were filled to the rim!! We also had a fun egg hunt on Easter morning. Michael and I took the boys to our old church, Pinelake. It was awesome as always!! The weekend was perfect...Happy Easter everyone!!
Vaiden and Trey playing our traditional egg cracking game...Trey won everytime but the last...Vaiden was so proud of himself!!
The boys and their baskets at my parents house. Take a good look at these huge baskets...everything is always bigger and better at Sittie's house:)
My family on Easter day!!
Vaiden
Whitten
My mom has always decorated her house so cute for every holiday. Easter is no exception....here are a few of her cute decorations!!


1 comments:

Kelly Kennedy said...

I wish Sittie would fix me up an Easter basket! Love the Easter outfits and the family photo!!!