CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Small Town and Simple Pleasures

I grew up in a small town and then went off to college. After college, Michael and I got married and moved to Flowood. To Mississippians, Flowood is a busy city. We loved living there and all of the great things it had to offer us as a new family. Michael got a job offer 2 years ago and we packed up our life and moved to Oxford. We love living here and it has really made me realize that I miss that "small" town atmosphere that I grew up around. On a regular basis, I take Whitten for a stroll around the square. Its fun to go to the children's bookstore, stop in a the candy store to get a treat, and we always stop at the church playgrounds to play. There is so much here that makes us all appreciate the small joys of life and I am just so happy living in this small town and sharing those "simple" joys with my children!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed, and your family is so blessed to have you! Good stuff! We miss y'all!