CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Dinner

We had a house full for Christmas Dinner this year and it was so nice to have everyone together. Michael and I have been married for 10 1/2 years and we have never used our fine china and silver that we got for wedding presents. Sad, I know...but today was the first!! The table looked so pretty and the food was delicious. Michael and I choose to have a non-traditional Christmas dinner...bottle of Plumpjack Cab, salad, salmon, shrimp stuffed potatoes, green bean bundles, rolls, my mom's famous lemon ice box pie, and cherry cheese cake. (I didn't get a picture of the food on the plate...so I just added the pics of each dish) We had a great Christmas and hope that you all did too!! Oh, I also added a picture of our Christmas Card Wall...I love going to the mailbox in the month of December to see all the cards from our sweet friends and family!!
Happy Birthday Jesus!!

0 comments: