CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Santa Fe

Michael and I went to Santa Fe in April. Neither one of us had been to Santa Fe, so this trip was alot of fun for both of us. I was amazed at the deserts in Santa Fe. They were beautiful to see, but it made me realize quickly how much I love to have my feet in the grass!! Ha!! Here are a few shots from the tour guide van of the deserts of Santa Fe...



Michael and I got to go white water rafting for the first time. We rafted down the Rio Grande. It was the first day of the rafting season, so it was a calm rafting trip, but a ton of fun!! Michael and I now have our feet wet to try a rougher river.


We also did some touring while in Santa Fe. We visited the Loretto Church. It has a "floating" stairway. Pretty cool to see and read it's history.



Michael standing in front of the floating stairway



We also toured Santuario De Chimayo and it's "healing" dirt.


We did a wine tasting at Estrella Del Norte Vineyard. Even though, the vines weren't green and blooming, it was beautiful to see these vines in such a desert environment. Oh and the wine was very nice!!

Me in the vineyard on a tire swing....after the wine tasting:)




On our last night in Santa Fe, Michael and I had dinner at Geranimo's. It was a great restaurant, with great food, and very romantic!! We had a great trip and hope to take the kids out to Santa Fe one day...

0 comments: