CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Easter 2011

We spent Easter in Canton this year. Michael and the boys really enjoyed the lake in my parents front yard. They fished the entire weekend. Michael and I took Vaiden to our old church, Pinelake, for Easter service. It was a great and made us really miss that wonderful church!! My grandparents, Sittie and Giddie, were also in Canton for Easter and it was so good to spend the weekend with them. Michael's parents also came up on Sunday to spend the day. My mom, of course, cooked a delicious lunch and we all ate too much. The weather was beautiful, so to sum up our weekend...we sat out on the front porch, visited with friends and family, hunted eggs a million times, and fished all weekend!! Sounds like a great Easter weekend to me:)


The hunt...

The Easter Bunny left us some goodies...







Coloring Eggs the night before...






The finished product...



0 comments: