CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Fun Weekend...

(Me, Whitten, Vaiden, and Michael)

(My family~Katharine, Trey, me and my mom)

(Not pictured: my Daddy, he stayed home to work~missed you Daddy)

(Katharine, Trey, and me)
(Girls cousins:Tanya, Katharine, Caroline, and me)
(Me and my sis!!)

(LtoR: William, Tanya, Brighid~hiding, Whitten, Me, Ian, Caroline, Myron, Tanya, Dawn, Trey, Katharine, Vaiden, and Michael~not pictured, Amanda)


My cousin, Tanya, goes to school at Vanderbilt and since Ole Miss played Vandy this weekend, everyone came into town to see the game. We had a GREAT weekend together, too bad Ole Miss lost!!

2 comments:

The Hutto Family said...

Hotty Toddy! It was so good seeing the whole Mosby clan this weekend. Your kids are precious! Now that I know where you guys set up, we will definitely stop by your tent the next game we are at. See you soon.

Kimberly said...

All the pictures are great! I was glad to meet your family.