CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Michael and his buddies...

(LtoR): Joey Tompkins, Brandon Smith, Jason Bailey, Michael, and Jay Tompkins (not pictured: Tripp Bailey) When I meet Michael, I meet his friends. He has 6 guys that he went to school with from 1st to 12th grade at Winona Academy. One friend has~long story short~"left the friendship" but the other 5 are as tight as ever. I was the only girl in the bunch for awhile and then 5 years later, Betsy, came around and just a couple of months ago, Kimberly, came into the group. I am so happy to have some girls to hang out with now!! Anyway, Michael loves these guys and they are truly like brothers to him. Even though they are all in different areas now with families and busy jobs, they always find a way to hang out, golf, or hunt together. I am so thankful that he has these friendships.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think it's so great that they've maintained their friendship over the years.

And thanks... I'm SO EXCITED to be in the bunch now! :)