CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

4th and 4th Game~I've been tagged!!

I knew Kelly would get me in on this when I saw that Brittany had gotten her...Well, here are the rules of the game: 1.Open your pictures folder (or Picasa) 2.Go to the 4th folder 3.Open the folder and pick out the 4th picture 4.Once you find that picture, share the picture and what it means to you or what is going on in the picture.

Here is mine...

This is my 4th and 4th...I love to scrapbook the lives of my 2 beautiful boys. This page is in Vaiden's 2nd year book. He was playing around one morning~just acting like a kid!! He had one of Michael's hunting map holders and a cowboy hat that he had gotten from a birthday party and he was just having fun. I started taking pictures that day because I thought he looked so cute. I never dreamed that I would get such great shots~gotta love the one of his hat falling!! In the picture (top right) is of him taking a quick break to watch Mickey Mouse. I love how he is just standing there~still in character!!
This scrapbook page reminds me of how much I love to scrapbook my children's lives. It also makes me remember how young and innocent our children are. Vaiden has grown up so much this past year and I truly look forward to the days and years ahead!! I love this little man!!
I will tag: Angela, Fran, and Natalie!!

1 comments:

Kelly Kennedy said...

I knew you would love this game! Vaiden has grown so much! This is one of my fav pages in his book. Can't wait to see your new pages from this weekend!!