CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The big brother...

Whitten has recently being very interested in books. As you can see from a previous post, we are reading to him every night before he goes to sleep. The other morning, we were all in Vaiden's room and I was hanging clothes. The boys were playing and Whitten loves to crawl around and be nosey!! Things got quiet and then I heard Vaiden reading a book. I look over and notice that he has pulled Whitten between his legs and was reading a book to him. The funny thing is that Vaiden was actually "reading" (he has memorized many books). It was the sweetest sight a mother could see. I am so happy these two boys have each other!! I am also extremely happy to have had my camera handy to capture this moment!!

2 comments:

Elder Family said...

So cute! What a precious moment!! I hope my girls have that kind of bond!

The Segrest Family said...

hey girl!
your boys are precious!!! i need your email address to be able to add you to the list!