CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
~2 of my 3 Valentine's~

~Vaiden~

~Whitten~

~Whitten and his Daddy!!~

Valentine's Day started off with Michael taking Vaiden and Sims to the local donut shop. They ate a ton of donut holes on their way home!! They also brought home some flowers for Angela and I--too sweet!! Vaiden and Sims were so proud of themselves!! Michael let them pick out the flower they wanted to buy. These are mine--I love them!!


Angela and I had the boys Valentine t-shirts made. They all looked so cute in their t-shirts and jeans!!
While Whitten was napping, Michael, Vaiden, Angela, Sims, and I made Valentine cookies!! The boys had so much fun and made the biggest mess!!
~Working hard~

They ate more dough than the actual cookies!!

~Michael, Vaiden, and I~

~Angela, Sims, Vaiden, and I~

After cookie time, Michael took the boys outside to build a fire pit. They were so excited about the fire. They collected sticks for an hour!! After a great supper, the boys roasted marshmallows on their fire. They ate so many marshmallows and loved it!! Then it was bath and bed time. The

~setting up the fire pit~Whitten wants to be SO BIG!!!!


~Roasting Marshmallows~

~I think Vaiden ate 10 marshmallows...I don't know how he wasn't sick??~

0 comments: