CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

I want to wish my own Daddy, Giddie, and Father-in-law a Happy Father's Day today!!
As for us here, we are celebrating Father's Day for our Daddy. Michael is an amazing Dad and husband. Both of his boys look up to him so much. Michael works so hard and when he steps out of his truck in the afternoons he automatically becomes Daddy...no breaks!! I am so proud of the man I married 9 years ago and I am so thankful that my children have him as a DADDY:)
We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday. We let Michael sleep in~his favorite!! Vaiden and I made him blueberry muffins-Vaiden choose the heart-shape. The boys and I woke him up and handed him his breakfast, and before Michael could grab a muffin of his own, the boys each had one. Michael laughed and said you might want to get me another one. So I brought 2 more...the boys grabbed those as well and ate them quick. Needless to say, we then moved breakfast to the table:)
~Daddy and his boys~
Breakfast in bed for our Daddy!!

~Our heart shaped blueberry muffins~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! I love it! Your boys are so blessed to have such a great dad! Happy Father's Day, Michael!