CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vaiden's swimming lessons




Vaiden has been taking swimming lessons at Maley's since he was 9 months old. He loves to swim and to take lessons. He had a great summer last year and was swimming on his own. I was worried that he had forgotten it all this year, so I signed him up for a 2 week class at Maley's. Whitten and I got to see Vaiden swim the first week and then Vaiden got to stay with my parents all by himself for the second week. He had a crowd watch him everyday!! Sittie, G-Daddy, KK, Daddy, Whitten, and I were all in attendence at once point throughout his 2 week lesson. Vaiden did great and really picked up where he left off last summer. I am so happy to see him doing so well. I look forward to a great summer at the pool:)

0 comments: