CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday MOMMA!!

HAPPY 6Oth BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!

~me, my mom, and my sister, Katharine~

~Momma's cake~

~make a wish~

~Dawn's birthday was August 17th and Sittie's was August 26th~

They had their own cake!!

~the crew at dinner~

Katharine, (my cousin) Tanya, and I

~ Myron and Dawn (my mom's sister)~

~Dawn, Sittie, and Tanya~

My Momma celebrated her 60th birthday on August 22nd!! My sister, Katharine, Sittie (my grandmother), my mom, and I all flew to New Jersey to visit my Aunt Dawn and her family. We had the best girls trip!! We enjoyed great food, fun friends, good shopping, a silly movie, and some adult conversation!! We celebrated my mom's 60th birthday, Dawn, Ian, and Sittie's August birthdays, and Sittie and Giddie's (my grandparents) 61st wedding anniversary. We had such a great time together and look forward to doing it all again next year!!

0 comments: