CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My husband the hunter

When I met Michael, one of the first things I learned about him was that he LOVED to hunt. We have been married for 9 years and I try really, really hard not to deny him a hunt, especially with his friends, dad, and brother. I thought that Michael had hunted everything he could possibly hunt until this past weekend!! Michael and his buddies went out to the Reservior to go Alligator Hunting!! I was so nervous about this hunt...I guess because he had never been before and it would be dark, raining, and very dangerous!! Thankfully the hunt went safe and they did kill an alligator. It weighed in at 21 pounds and measured 5 ft. 4 in. Even though the gator looks tiny in these pics, Michael said it was super intimidating!! Of course, he and his buddies love the gator hunting and are already planning to do it again next year!!

Michael and the alligator

The gator on ice

2 comments:

Amy said...

Loving all your new posts! Keep'em coming. Brad has done the alligator thing before several years ago with some buddies...that is a crazy animal to hunt.

Mallie said...

I can't believe they went alligator hunting...Well actually I can!! I think Jason will be wanting to go next time.