CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1969 OM Football Reunion

A couple of weeks ago when Ole Miss played Tennesse, Ole Miss reunited the 1969 Ole Miss Football Team!! My Dad was apart of that team. That same team won the Sugar Bowl in 1970. My mom, Katharine, Michael, Vaiden, Whitten, and I all wore buttons with my Daddy's college picture on it...so fun to see!! It was so much fun to see my Dad with his old college teammates!! The announcer acknowledged the team before the game started and Vaiden got to go out on the field with his G-Daddy. My Dad was more excited about that than he was anything else from the weekend!! Anyway, I was hoping to get the picture of the entire team on the field, but it hasn't been e-mailed out yet...I'll have to update later!! We love you G-Daddy and so proud you were a Ole Miss Rebel!!
~the scoreboard picture of the 1969 team~
(hope to have a better picture soon)
~the scoreboard~

~Vaiden sitting on G-Daddy's shoulder's watching the team run onto the field~

~My Daddy when he played for Ole Miss~

~Katharine, Vaiden, G-Daddy, Sittie, Whitten, and I~

~G-Daddy, Sittie, and Vaiden~

~Katharine and I at the game~

0 comments: