CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

OM vs LSU

Ole Miss's last home football game of the year was against LSU!! My Uncle Chad and his family came up to visit and go to the game with us. We had an awesome time and I am so thankful they came here!! The weather was just right and the grove was packed!! We had a very full tent ourselves!! We had some entertainment and we had many fans stop and hangout with us for several hours. Once the game started, Melissia and I took all the boys home and got comfy in our pjs, grabbed a glass of wine, and watched the game on TV. About halftime, we got in the kitchen and cooked. This was the highlight of the weekend for me. Melissia is a great cook and I love to hangout in the kitchen visiting, cooking, and drinking a glass of wine with her!!
~My family...last home game of the year~
~Michael, Me, Whitten, Katharine, Melissia, Abe, Vaiden, Bobby, and Chad~
~Katharine and I~
~Bridgett and I~

~Cliff, Michael, Brandon, Jason, and Jay~

~Our entertainment for the day...they were awesome!!

~Chad and Melissia brought some eggs to our house for the weekend!!~
Even though they were tainted with some tiger ink...they were still so, so good!!

0 comments: