CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was great and busy this year!! The boys and I had Thanksgiving lunch with my family at Katharine's house...don't be fooled...KK didn't cook, my mom brought it all to her house:) The food was delicious and of course, we had my mom's famous lemon ice box pie...yum!! We had a great lunch and the boys got to play in KK's backyard for awhile before we loaded up and drove to my in-laws. We had Thanksgiving Dinner with the Ellis' at their Hunting Cabin. It is so quiet and peaceful out there and my boys love it!! Sallie cooked a great dinner and we had a wonderful night visiting and watching football. Michael also took Vaiden on his first deer hunt. Vaiden was so excited about going!! He kept saying, "I am going hunting with my dad"!! They saw some deer but Michel decided not to shoot...thank God!! I am not sure how Vaiden would've done with all of that. He was just excited to have on his camouflage and be in a deer stand with his Daddy!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!!

0 comments: