CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Daddy~G-Daddy!!

My Daddy turned 60 over the weekend and I want him to know that we all love him and send him the best birthday wishes!!

If you don't know my dad, you are missing out on knowing an incredible man!! He is a loving husband, father, and G-Daddy!! Thank you for all you do for us...We "heart" you!!
Me and my Daddy
(I wish I knew what I was telling him)
I am such a "Daddy's Girl"!! And proud of it:) (My parents)
(our family)
(My dad with Vaiden) (My dad with Whitten) My dad doing what he loves most~watching my children~just play!!
G-Daddy and Whitten
G-Daddy and Vaiden~riding the bumper cars!!

G-Daddy and Sittie at Vaiden's 4th birthday party

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! It's too sweet. You're so fortunate to have such a great dad!

Kelly Kennedy said...

Your Daddy never changes. He is still as young as ever! You have great parents!