CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday KK!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KK!!

Katharine and I growing up...best friends!!

Katharine and I now...still best friends!!
The 3 of us...Katharine, Trey, and I
Katharine and Whitten
Katharine and Vaiden
(She loves my children like her own...and they love her, too)
Katharine and Michael
(when she first meet Michael, she didn't like him much...now she loves him!!)
I love this picture!!
Katharine was my maid of honor in my wedding. She started crying on Thursday and didn't stop crying until we left for our honeymoon Monday morning. She was afraid things wouldn't be the same...but they only got better!!
My little sis had a birthday over the weekend. She turned 31...that makes us the same age!! She always loved these next 3 weeks because I couldn't use the "Because I am older than you" card. We had a great birthday weekend with you KK!! We love you!!

2 comments:

The Hutto Family said...

I love all these pictures of you & Katharine! I agree sisters are the Best! Again, Loved this post...reminds me of me & my sis & makes me so glad Kennedy is going to have a sister! I know you being in town last weekend made Katharine's B-day even better.

Nikki and G said...

So glad to see that you guys are still the best of friends. It's so nice to have such a loving sister. Hope all is well and I also love the pictures of Vaiden and his daddy going to the game. you can see the excitement in Vaiden's face!!!!