CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's and Cotton Bowl in Dallas, TX

Michael and I had a great New Year's weekend with friends in Dallas for the Cotton Bowl. The weekend was great and the fact that Ole Miss won made the trip even better!!
~New Year's Eve we rented a Hummer Limo~It was awesome!!

~Michael riding the bull at Eddie Dean's New Year's Eve Party~



~ Michael and I at the Cotton Bowl/New Year's Eve Parade~
(Cliff, Sarah, Tripp, Erin, Jason, Mary Lacy, Michael, me, Heather, Jay, and Jenni)
~The Parade~
(I think Jason is tired of all my picture taking)

~Ole Miss Pep Rally~
(Mary Lacy, Jason, me, Michael, Heather, Jay, Chad, Jenni, Clint, Brandon, Kimberly)
~Dinner at Chaucer's~

~Ole Miss 47 vs Texas Tech 34~
we won
Hotty Toddy

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like all of you had a BLAST. Carla said that they had a fun time too. amy

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Glad y'all had a great time!