CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Dreaded Easter Bunny Meeting...


Michael and I took the boys to the Tupelo Mall so they could see the Easter Bunny. This Easter Bunny really wasn't a cute bunny, but it was nice!! Vaiden said he wouldn't be scared this year...every other year he has been horrified!! He was a little nervous walking up to the bunny, but sat right down and smiled. Whitten, on the other hand, didn't want any part of that bunny from the first time he laid eyes on him. I told the camera lady that I would wait until she was ready and then literally put Whitten down, take the picture, and then pick Whitten up. I know it's sad, but I had to have the picture!!
Michael and I were so amazed at how Vaiden did with the EB this year. We told him we were so proud of him being a big boy and then he said, "Momma, did you see that person inside the bunny? I could see a person inside the bunny's mouth!!" No wonder he wasn't scared, he figured it all out. Needless to say, Michael and I came up with a great story on the way home!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Whitten! It's a really great picture of Vaiden. After the egg hunt yesterday, Sims told my step-mom that the Easter Bunny is just a person dressed up in a suit. The lady I keep nursery with at church said her five year old said the same thing this weekend. I think they all have the Easter Bunny figured out!