CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Signs of April Showers...


Mud Puddles!!
Vaiden and some of the other boys in the neighborhood were doing their usually playing after a rain...drive their dump trucks through the mud puddles!! Whitten was very interested in playing with them...so I took his clothes off and grabbed my camera and let him play. Whitten loved the water, the mud, and waiting his turn:) He really thought he was a big kid!! He got a little brave running through and stepped into a hole that was in the puddle and he basically ate it!! His face covered with muddy water was the shot of the day:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the muddy faces...Carson and Gage love the mud too. Toby has not yet discovered it! Lucky me, I only have to hose off 2 right now.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! It looks like thay had the time of their lives. Sims would LOVE that!