CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Bunny Cupcakes

Some of you might have seen the attempt Vaiden and I made at making the turkey cupcakes for his school's Thanksgiving Party. Well, we had a blast doing it, so we decided to make bunny cupcakes for his Easter Party. Vaiden and I had a blast making theses cupcakes too. He worked hard...eating the assesories!! After we got finished, I realized that the cupcakes looked more like cats than bunnies. Vaiden said he loved them and to him they looked like bunnies. I guess that is all that matters!!

1 comments:

maryps said...

Elizabeth, these are adorable. Working on this kind of project with your children is so important. You will be amazed the little things they remember when they are all grown up! The big Disney trips are not as important in their memories as the little everyday things mommy and daddy did for/with them. You're a great mom. I think the bunny cupcakes are too cute. But it wouldn't matter if they looked like toads - Vaiden will remember the experience and the emotions connected to making the cute bunny cupcakes with mom.

PS: I have been enjoying the precious photos you have been posting. I'm a subscriber so they are delivered straight to my Inbox. Sorry I haven't been signing on your blog and commenting. Just know that I'm still here and I truly enjoy seeing your precious family growing up!