CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Destin

Michael and I took the boys to Destin last week for a great vacation. We had a blast....many pictures to share!!
Our house for the week~The Bordeaux~

~Our family~

~Vaiden and Whitten~
~my sweet boys~

~Whitten, sandy face and all~

~Vaiden~

~Whitten, seeing the ocean for the first time~
~Whitten~

The weather was a little cloudy everyday. They had a red flag up which meant the waves were big!! Michael and Vaiden rode the boogy board all day everyday!!

~Vaiden going solo~

~Whitten, trying to go solo~

~Vaiden and Whitten~

~Vaiden, hard at work~

~My boys love 'em some dump trucks!!~

~Vaiden~

~Whitten~

~One of many sand castles~

~My sweet husband!!~
Thank you for working so hard...we love you!!

3 comments:

The Bonds Family said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. Your boys are getting so big and they are too cute! I keep telling Greg that I want to sell everyting and move to the beach, but then I would really be good for nothing!;)

Amy said...

It looks like y'all had a wonderful time. Love your family picture. amy

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like so much FUN!