CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The July 4th Run and Parade

We had such a fun July 4th celebration. We started our Saturday morning with Vaiden running in the 1/2 mile Fun Run. He was so excited about this race. He would not let me run with him this time and since the race was only a 1/2 mile, I said okay. It seemed forever for him to finish the race and I was getting really worried. When he finally came across the finish line, Michael and I were sreaming for him. He ran over to me and his lip started to quiver and he got really upset. He said that during the race a "big kid" pushed him down. My heart broke!! Vaiden said that he was tough though...he only cried just a little, wiped off his bloody knees, and then got back up and finished the race. We are so proud of our little/BIG boy!!




After the race, we were part of the July 4th family parade!! It was so much fun!!
Vaiden and I decorating the rides!!

The family before the parade!!

Michael and Whitten riding in the parade...Whitten loved the ride!!

Vaiden in the parade!! He wanted to ride up front with all the big boys!!

1 comments:

Gail said...

Elizabeth,
I enjoy your pictures so much. How sad Vaiden was pushed down.
Love You.....Gail