CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun

I am so thankful that my children are growing up with both sets of grandparents in their lives. As a child, I never could understand why one set of my grandparents wanted nothing of me and my siblings. The older I got, I no longer seeked that answer, but enjoyed the wonderful grandparents that truly loved me!! My parents and my in-laws are in love with my children and it makes me smile to see those relationships!! Both sets of grandparents fight over time with my children and it is an awesome problem to have!!
The boys spent a week with my in-laws last week and of course had a blast!! Here are some pictures from their week!!
Vaiden, PawPaw, and Whitten

PawPaw and Whitten

Nana, Whitten, and PawPaw

Nana, Whitten, and Vaiden
We got PawPaw a smoker grill for his July birthday and Father's Day. The boys "helped" him put it all together. Nana's title was "Engineers in the making". They both take after their Engineer Daddy and love to "build" things!!

0 comments: