CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Feeding MK...

Since I have been nursing Mary Katharine, no one has had a chance to feed her. Vaiden has been begging me to let him give her a bottle. Well, on Monday night, I had a meeting to go to and Michael was at home with all the kids. Vaiden once again begged to feed Mary Katharine. Michael said that Vaiden did a great job and Mary Katharine just stared at Vaiden the entire time. I am so happy that my sweet husband knew to grab my camera and take this priceless picture!! Vaiden truly is one proud big brother!!

And if you know, Whitten at all, you know that he wants to do EVERYTHING Vaiden does!! So the next night, I had to make sure I let Whitten have a turn feeding his sister!! He also is one proud brother!!

0 comments: