CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hands and Feet Prints

When Vaiden and Whitten were both babies, I had their hand and feet prints made into a mold. Sweet Dreams in Madison has a lady from Memphis come a couple of times a year to do these. I was so happy to make the trip to Madison to have her do the same thing for Mary Katharine. Now, all 3 of my children have one piece with both their baby hand and foot and another piece that is just their baby foot that is an ornament. Here are a couple of pictures of her making her mark!! Can't wait to see the finished products!!

1 comments:

meurrier said...

Those pictures are so funny! It looks like she was really enjoying it! I will never forget taking Myla to Midnite Pottery in Tupelo to have her handprints done for Christmas presents. She was about a year old, and it was a nightmare!! I was profusely sweating by the time it was all said and done...but they are a treasure!!!