CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mario Brothers and Princess Peach

Vaiden as Luigi
Whitten as Mario
Mary Katharine as Princess Baby Peach!!

When my boys said they wanted to be Mario Brothers for Halloween, I wasn't really excited!! I guess it was the huge mustaches that they would be wearing that was thowing me off!! I really didn't have any particular costume in mind for them to wear, but I was just hoping for something else and I really wanted the 3 of them to be a group/match. Well, the Mario and Luigi idea never changed, so I accepted it and moved on. A friend of mine made Mary Katharine's Princess Peach costume and I found the crown at Target...it was part of a dog's costume..ha ha!! I thought my three were really cute on Halloween!! As Whitten...aka, Mario...said all night "Yahoo"!!

0 comments: