CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 17, 2010

City of Lights...

Oh the joys of a small town!! Canton has the best Christmas set-up. They have lights, music, rides, and shopping all on the square starting after the day after Thanksgiving. I think my parents love to go more than my children though-Ha!! On Thanksgiving night, the kids and I drove into Canton from Vaiden. I rode around the square so they could see all the lights around the square. Vaiden loved it and said, "Hello Gorgeous"!! The next night my parents took the boys out in the cold to enjoy it all. Their favorite was the hot chocolate and beignets!! On Saturday, we went during the day while the weather was a little warmer and took Mary Katharine for her first time. She watched it all!! We had a great time and can't wait to do it all again next year!!

0 comments: