CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

First duck hunt...



Michael is an amazing husband and an even better Daddy. He works hard at work each day and then finds the time and energy to spend time with his family!!
When you hear stories about children loving their parents, it is really touching to hear. But when you live to see how much one little man adores his Daddy, it is priceless. It is amazing to see how much Vaiden wants to be and do like his Daddy. Michael truly is his hero!!
Michael is an avid hunter and I knew that when we got married:) I knew I would never change him, but I also knew that one day he would share his love for the outdoors with our children. And that makes me happy!! Michael has been wanting Vaiden to hunt with him forever!!!! Vaiden has recently shown an interest in it. I think Vaiden likes to be with his Daddy more than hunting, but feels the need to tag along!! A couple of days ago, Michael woke Vaiden up at 4am to get dressed in several layers of clothing, to go sit out in the freezing cold in a flooded timber area to wait for ducks to fly in so they could shoot them. Vaiden really didn't know what he was in for...all he knew was that he would be dressed in camouflage, spend time with his Daddy, and have hot chocolate and a honey bun!! Well, Vaiden has now gotten the hunting fever because he loved it!! They killed 24 ducks in all, in other words, it was a good hunt!! The best part about this hunt was Michael took his camera (without my request) and took pictures. I cry at them everytime I look at them. I can see in Vaiden's eyes that he is in Daddy heaven!! I am so proud of them both and I am so happy to see the bond that they share!!

0 comments: