CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Vaiden!!

Today, December 20th, is Vaiden's 6th birthday. It is so hard to believe that my sweet baby is already 6 years old. Vaiden shares his birthday with his great-grandfather (aka Giddie) and his cousin, Bobby. What a special day!!
Vaiden has had a great birthday month. He has had a birthday party with friends, at school, at grandparents, and at home. He thinks he is a year older with every party!! I just wish he would slow down growing up...6 years has gone by way too fast!!
I love you Vaiden and I hope you have had a great birthday month:)


Vaiden's birthday party at school...Michael and I took cupcakes and I read a book to his class...Vaiden wanted Mario and Luigi cupcakes for the boys and Princess Peach cupcakes for the girls...I thought they turned out really cute!!

Michael's birthday is December 10th and Vaiden's birthday is December 20th...Nana and Paw Paw always get a cake for them both to celebrate!!


We celebrated Michael's birthday on the 10th. The boys wanted him to have brownies...Michael loved them and they were delicious!! My mom was in town that weekend and kept the kids for us...we were able to go out to eat. It was so nice for just the 2 of us to do that...Happy Birthday to you too, Michael!!

0 comments: