CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coast Fun...

(Vaiden, Bobby, Whitten, and Abe)
( My mom's friend, Ann, with her grandchildren, my mom, Sittie, Abe, Vaiden, and Whitten)
(Giddie and his grandsons~minus Trey and Ian~and his 2 great grandsons!!)
(Abe and Vaiden~building sand castles)
(Abe and Vaiden)
As most of you know, my grandparents (Sittie and Giddie), lost their home in Hurricane Katrina 3 years ago. They lived in Ridgeland until August of this year~almost to the anniversary of Katrina. They have moved back home into their newly updated house and it looks great!! I hope they are happy!! Since we haven't seen them since August, I decided to take a trip since Vaiden was out of school for Fall Break. Sittie and Giddie were so excited to see us. They couldn't believe how big the boys were. While we were there, my mom was able to visit with one of her dearest friends, Ann. They had a great visit and tour in Ann's golf cart. We also visited with my aunt and uncle, Chad and Melissia, and their 2 boys, Bobby and Abe. Bobby is almost 14 and Abe is 6, and Vaiden loves playing with them both!! We love you all and miss you already...

0 comments: