CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Day at Aunt K's...

(Don't kill me for posting this picture KK~it's really cute!!)

My sister, Katharine, had the boys a Halloween happy, so we stopped by her house on Sunday on our way back home. She got them a ton of cute stuff. Vaiden's favorite was the silly string. No one wanted it on them, so Katharine told Vaiden he could squirt her fence. He is a graffiti artist in the making!!


Michael was inside watching Whitten and a NASCAR race. My parents, Katharine, Vaiden, and I were all outside. My dad started cracking up laughing and pointing at the glass door. Whitten had planted his face on the glass and started blowing his cheeks out. The cold glass probably felt good on his sore gums, but it was so funny!! He looked like he was trying hard to get some attention!!

0 comments: