CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fair 2008

(The Family at the Fair 2008)
(Vaiden and Sims~Speedway)
(Vaiden~motorcycles)
(Vaiden~Water Logs)
(Vaiden~Swings)
(Vaiden and Sims~Fair 2008)
(Me and Whitten~KK and Vaiden~Big Slide)
(KK and Vaiden~I love Katharine's face!!)

(Vaiden~jumping)
(Vaiden~Roller Coaster)
(Whitten, Sittie, and G-Daddy)
(Vaiden and G-Daddy~Bumper Cars)
(Michael and I~he's not real happy about doing this!!)
Michael and I had our first date at the MS state fair in October of 1995. We make a special effort to go back each and every year. We have gone with our friends, Angela and Sims McDaniel, for the past 2 years, so we all went again this year. My parents and sister, Katharine, went also. Vaiden was 45" tall this year and could ride anything he wanted. Sims on the other hand, was only 39" tall and had to watch Vaiden on a couple of rides. They both had a blast though!! I even got Michael to ride with me this year (he hates riding the rides~I love them all!!). Whitten had a blast too!! He rode in the stroller and watched it all. I took him down the big slide and he wasn't thrilled about it (notice his face in the picture!!) I am already looking forward to next year because Vaiden can ride the big rides with me!!



1 comments:

Dawn Lampkin said...

Elizabeth-
I just found your comment, while updating my blog. Glad you found us (and we found yall!)
dawn