CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Vaiden's Homework...

Vaiden will be 4 years old in December and he is growing up way too fast!! He loves school and really is involved with all that goes on. He has always loved to learn and he still loves loves loves books. Unfortunately, he has never been much of an artist. I think it's because I was always afraid to give him colors because I was fearful he would paint my walls. I have finally gotten over that (I guess a 2nd child does this sort of thing to you!!) When we moved in the new house, my parents gave us the chalkboard that me, Trey, and Katharine used to play with when we were little. I remember it being so much bigger, but anyway, we got it and hung it up in the playroom. Vaiden likes to scribble on it alot and I have tried hard to help him learn to write. He has been able to write a "V" for awhile now, but he just didn't want to sit still long enough to learn anything else. For the last couple of weeks, Vaiden has been very interested and we have been working on him writing his name (he calls this his "homework"). Well, with absolutely NO help~here it is!! He just amazes me with all that he can do at this young age. Needless to say, it is not "school" perfect, but to me and my eyes it couldn't be any more perfect!! I am so proud of this little boy!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's awesome! He looks pretty proud, too!

Elder Family said...

Wow! He is growing up too fast- I am so proud of him too!!!