CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tree in our new home


Michael and I got married in 2000. Every Christmas he puts the star on top of our Christmas tree. When Vaiden was born, Michael insisted that Vaiden "help" him. Now that we have two children they both had to be on the ladder to "help" Daddy put the star on the tree. We had fun decorating the tree this year. Vaiden really enjoyed it and wanted to do so much "all by himself"!! He really is a good helper!! I dressed the boys in Christmas pjs to take pictures. Funny story on these pjs~Vaiden's (size 6)~yes he's 3~were found at a consignment store and I bought them because they were cheap and cute for the holidays. Whitten's (size 12 months) were loaned to us for the holidays from our neighbor because she saw that Vaiden had the same pair. The funny part is that both pjs are too small for both boys!! I figured I would at least get a cute picture of them in their matching pjs!! I ended up buying new Christmas pjs in larger sizes to wear Christmas Day!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! You are one lucky Mommy!