CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Vaiden turns 4

(Michael and I with Vaiden~shortly after he was born!!)
(Vaiden at 4 years old)

I cannot believe that my first born baby is now 4 years old. My my how time flies. Vaiden has grown up so much this past year. He has adjusted so well to a new house, new town, and new friends. Vaiden is obsessed with his bike!! He is riding his bike without training wheels and trying to pop wheelies like his Daddy!! He loves books, trucks, and anything "fast"!! He loves to play outside, get wet and dirty, and he loves to make his little brother, Whitten laugh!! Vaiden is such a sweet and gentle child and he really has made my job easy. I am so thankful and honored that God chose me to be his Mommy. I love you sweet boy and I hope you have a wonderful 4th birthday!!

4 comments:

The Bonds Family said...

I'm so glad we found you! It's going to be fun keeping up with each other. I have missed bumping into you at mother's morning out this year, but I'm sure you're loving Oxford. I can't believe how much Whitten has grown and Happy Birthday Vaiden!

The Hardy Family said...

Happy Birthday Vaiden! I love the new family picture! Merry Christmas, too!

The Hutto Family said...

Happy Birthday Vaiden! I know he has be enjoying all his Birthday Parties! Have a Merry Christmas.
P.S. Loved the Christmas Card!

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog header. I keep planning to create a new one, but just never quite get around to it. Sigh! I cannot believe how much Vaiden has grown up! He is one amazing little boy, and you are a very lucky Mommy! Happy Birthday Vaiden! We can hardly wait to see y'all Saturday.