CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Visiting Santa...


Katharine, Angela, and I took the boys to see Santa last week. Vaiden for the 2nd year liked talking to Santa (he has come a long way, but the Easter Bunny is still not a pretty site!!). He walked right up and handed Santa his wish list and it was a long one!! Then my 30 year old sister, handed Santa her list...Santa said that he was not a jeweler nor a car manufacturer!!!! Can't blame her for trying!! Anyway, Whitten on the other hand didn't like Santa this year. This surprised me because he is always happy and smiling!! He really doesn't like strangers and I am thinking that he just didn't know Santa and that is why he cried. The funny thing is that he never kicked to get away, he just sat there and cried. He looked at me and cried and then looked at Santa and cried again. It really was funny!! Merry Christmas Everyone!!


0 comments: