CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A new driver...

When the boys were staying with Nana and Paw-Paw during Spring Break, Whitten got a new ride...a Spiderman 4-wheeler!! I was shocked to see him ride this little thing, mainly because he is such a little thing (14 months old). Michael said he jumped right on the 4-wheeler and darted off. He loves it!! Vaiden is also obsessed with cars and trucks that move. He has a John Deere Gator that stays at Nana and Paw-Paw's house that he loves too. He has outgrown it and begs all the time for something new. He either squeezes into the Gator or rides the "real" 4-wheeler with Nana or Paw-Paw!! My boys and their riding toys!! Anyway, I just thought this was a cute video clip that Michael took, so I thought I would share!! Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This absolutely cracks me up!!! I could watch it over and over and over. Love it!

Mallie said...

I can not believe he is big enough to drive one of those now! He is getting so big!!

Kelly Kennedy said...

Funniest thing ever! He is such a doll. I could eat him up!

The Hutto Family said...

Love this video!!! It is so cute!!!