CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Visit on the Coast

My grandparents, aka...Giddie and Sittie, lost everything in their house when Hurrican Katrina hit the Gulf Coast. The house was standing but everything inside was ruined!! It was horrible!! They lived in Jackson for 2 years and it was great. They were close by and we visited with them often!! They have rebuilt and moved back to the Coast and we miss them so much.
(Giddie, Whitten, Sittie, and Vaiden)
(Tanya, Whitten, GAD, and Vaiden)
My Aunt Dawn (my kids call her GAD...Great Aunt Dawn) and cousin Tanya flew in from New Jersey last week. My mom, sister, and I drove down to visit them all. It was a short, but great visit. My Uncle Chad and his family also live on the Coast, so we were able to visit with them as well. Chad's youngest son, Abe, will be 7 years old in a couple of weeks. He and Vaiden love playing together!!
(Abe and Vaiden)
Chad and Melissia have a chicken house in their backyard and Vaiden loves to help collect the eggs....Nice Chicken House...huh??
Vaiden collecting eggs

0 comments: