CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break

(Me, Whitten, Vaiden, Gibson, Daynie, and Candice)

(KK went with us to Gatti Town, too)

(KK and Whitten)

(Candice and Vaiden...gotta love that concentration!!)

(Daynie and Whitten)

(Vaiden on the bumper cars!!)

For Spring Break, we drove down to visit with my family. On the first day, we met up with the Parish's. We went to Gatti Town for some fun and MONEY SPENDING!! Boy, that place loves to take your money. I didn't realize that you had to pay buffett price just to walk thru the door. We didn't even eat there, but still had to pay...I think that is ridiculous!! Anyway, it was too late to walk out, because Vaiden was so excited about playing with Gibson and playing all the games. His new favorite ride was the bumper cars!! Whitten loved it, too. He ran around that place in circles . I got a workout!! Daynie loved playing with Whitten. She kept telling me that she wanted to hold my baby...he wouldn't even let me hold him...so, Candice and I put them in a car together and pleased them both. They were really cute together!! We had fun seeing the Parish family. We miss them!!

1 comments:

Kelly Kennedy said...

We missed seeing y'all and we miss hanging out with KK. Think she would go with us to Gatti Town??