CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vaiden's first soccer game...

Vaiden had his first soccer game last Monday. He was so excited about playing!! I don't think he cared much about the object of the game, he just wanted to run around and play with his new buddies!! Vaiden did great though. He didn't score a goal, but he did do alot of kicking!! When the game was over he bragged all night that his team had won...I finally had to tell him that the only reason his team won was because the other team scored 2 goals for us!! Ha!!
He had a blast and Michael and I really enjoyed watching him play. I will keep you all updated on the rest of his season!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

I love it! It looks like it was FUN. We have not put the boys into organized sports yet. All they have is t-ball around here. We have to drive 25 mintues to go play soccer so we are going to hold off on that!